About Me

My photo
I cannot simply define myself in 1200 words. So, I will allow you to figure who I am and what I am. Have fun and enjoy;) I consider you'd see this page and think I am a negative person. I am truly not. I am a highly religious person with a light to life. Although I do not have light to myself! I just figure, I am never going to come to terms about who I am or what I am? Unless I loose weight. Which I doubt will never happen, but I guess we can all hope!

Why is life not right for me?

'Why is life not right for me'. Well, I do have two suggestions.
Firstly, my appearance is revolting causing me not to treat myself like I should.
Secondly, to be honest, I don't know. Any suggestions?

Nicole Richie.

Nicole Richie.
Wow, doesn't she look stunning. I plan to be as skinny than her! Though, I doubt my legs are that long:/

Monday 5 April 2010

Fell at the first hurdle.


The first day and I fail. WTF!?! I am soo aggravated by myself. Though, in my defence, my failure is inevitable because I have to see my Nan, which means I have to eat other wise she'll force me to eat. But I presume that I shouldn't make up excuses for the fact that I cannot control myself.

Although, my failure can be considered a positive. At the current moment I have less chocolate from Easter meaning less temptation. Also, I know that I can stop myself from eating because I have done it for 4 days before without hesitation. All I need to do, is be more focused and think of the goal I will gain at the end of the 20 weeks.

Today, I came to help my mother with her job; up an equestrian yard a.k.a Stables. I love my horses and the massive show jumpers my mother works with. However, the stables can sometime plummet my self esteem. This is because you have to wear these tight trousers called Jodhpurs, which show every inch of fat and cellulite, that lives on my legs. Skinny girls wearing these jodhpurs, looking fantastic also make me feel awful. I do inspire to be able to wear jodhpurs without trying to hide or want to cry. It will just take time and determination!

Come on, I can do it!

1 comment:

  1. i know you can! cool blog, check out and follow mine i'm following you (:

    ReplyDelete